Regulatory compliance is crucial for a diverse array of industries.
Attention to detail and real-world experience can be key to success, whether for securities and financial transactions, real estate and land use, employment, health care entities, corporations, or educational institutions. The lawyers at Gentry Locke are adept at advising clients, strategizing, and ensuring that the proper groundwork and follow-through are in place, so our clients can focus on attaining their goals.
We help our clients comply with local, state, and federal laws and regulations in a variety of contexts, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Franchise and securities transactions
- EEOC and employment regulations
- Environmental regulations and renewal of previously contaminated land (brownfields)
- Insurance agency sales laws and regulations
- Zoning, land use and development
- Health care, physician practices, and hospital to physician transactions
- Educational institutions
- Retail and manufacturing implications of the Firearms Act (NFA), Gun Control Act (GCA), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
We encourage you to review our Regulatory Compliance & Enforcement Practice Group attorneys’ personal pages for additional information and then contact us to discuss your company’s legal needs.Have questions? Contact us.