Ten Gentry Locke Attorneys are 2015 “Legal Elite” by Virginia Business Magazine
Ten attorneys in the Virginia law firm of Gentry Locke have earned recognition among the 2015 Legal Elite in Virginia.
Each year, Virginia Business magazine asks all in-state members of the Virginia Bar to nominate and select attorneys whom they hold in the highest regard or would recommend to others across 16 practice areas.
The following Gentry Locke attorneys are among a prestigious roster chosen by their peers:
- J. Rudy Austin: Construction
- Thomas J. Bondurant, Jr.: Criminal Law
- Michael J. Finney: Young Lawyer (under 40)
- W. William Gust: Taxes/Estates/Trusts/Elder Law
- K. Brett Marston: Construction
- Monica T. Monday: Appellate Law
- W. David Paxton: Labor/Employment
- J. Scott Sexton: Civil Litigation
- Maxwell H. Wiegard: Environmental Law
- Charles L. Williams, Jr.: Environmental Law