Chris Kozlowski is an Associate in our General Commercial practice group. Chris focuses on advising businesses in general corporate matters, tax matters, securities and banking regulation and compliance, as well as in a broad range of commercial transactions. Chris is a contributing author to the Virginia Hospitality Law blog at www.vahospitalitylaw.com. Prior to joining Gentry Locke, Chris practiced in Stamford, Connecticut. Chris is licensed to practice in Virginia and Connecticut.
Older home we are renovating
Lawyers in marriage
States where I’ve lived
Had you chosen a career other than law, what do you think you might be doing today?
Finance or Accounting.
How do you and your wife spend your free time?
We like to play tennis and basketball, walk our dog, and hike. We recently bought an older home that we are fixing up. It’s a lot of work!
What is a step in your morning routine that you never skip?
SportsCenter. I watch it every morning to catch all the scores, especially the Carolina Tar Heels and NY Mets.
Where would you go hiking if you could leave tomorrow?
Alaska and Yosemite!
- Fordham University, B.S. 2009
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. with honors, 2012
- Representation of corporate and individual clients in transfers of entity ownership
- Representation of corporate and individual clients in asset and real property purchases
- Representation of placement agents in exempt securities offerings
- Representation of hedge funds in securities compliance matters
- Representation of corporate clients in corporate governance matters
- Conducts research on various corporate law subjects
- Fairfield County Bar Association (2012-2013)
- Fairfield County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section (2012-2013)
- Connecticut Bar Association (2012-2013)